The drying kiln motor is also a kind of motor, so their maintenance process is the same. The special kiln motor maintenance process: cleaning the rotor - replacing the carbon brush or other parts - vacuum F-grade pressure immersion paint - drying -- School balance.
1, the use of the environment should be kept dry, the surface of the high temperature motor of the drying kiln should be kept clean, the air inlet should not be hindered by dust, fiber and so on.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor continuously occurs, it should be ascertained that the fault is from the motor or the overload or the setting value of the protection device is too low, and the fault can be put into operation.
3. The motor should be well lubricated during operation. The general motor runs for about 5,000 hours, that is, the grease should be replenished or replaced. When the bearing is overheated or deteriorated during operation, the hydraulic pressure is changed in time. When replacing the grease, the old lubricating oil should be removed, and the oil groove of the bearing and the bearing cap should be cleaned by gasoline, and then the ZL-3 lithium base grease fills the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing by 1/2 (for 2 poles). And 2/3 (for 4, 6, 8 poles).
4. When the end of the bearing life, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When removing the motor, the rotor can be taken out from the extended end or the non-extended end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is convenient to remove the rotor from the non-shaft extension. When extracting the rotor from the stator, it should be prevented from damaging the stator winding or insulation.
6. When replacing the winding, you must write down the form, size and number of turns of the original winding, wire gauge, etc. When the data is lost, you should obtain it from the manufacturer, change the original design winding at will, and often make a special high temperature motor for the drying kiln. Or a few performance degradations, or even unusable.