Maintenance method of drying kiln motor
Release time: 2018-05-16
Drying kiln motors are also a type of motor, so their maintenance process is the same. The maintenance process for drying kiln motors is: cleaning the stator and rotor - replacing carbon brushes or other components - vacuum Class F pressure impregnation paint - drying - calibrating dynamic balance.
1. The use environment should always be kept dry, the surface of the high-temperature motor in the drying kiln should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be obstructed by dust, fibers, etc.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor continuously operates, it is necessary to find out whether the fault is caused by the overload of the motor or the setting value of the protection device is too low. After eliminating the fault, it can be put into operation.
3. Ensure good lubrication of the motor during operation. General motors should be supplemented or replaced with lubricating grease after running for about 5000 hours. When bearing overheating or lubrication deterioration is found during operation, the hydraulic pressure should replace the lubricating grease in a timely manner. When replacing the lubricating grease, the old lubricating oil should be removed, and the oil grooves of the bearing and bearing cover should be cleaned with gasoline. Then, fill 1/2 (for 2 poles) and 2/3 (for 4, 6, and 8 poles) of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing with ZL-3 lithium grease.
4. When the service life of the bearing ends, the vibration and noise of the motor operation will significantly increase. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When disassembling the motor, it is possible to remove the rotor from either the shaft extension end or the non extension end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is still convenient to remove the rotor from the non shaft extension end. When removing the rotor from the stator, it should be prevented from damaging the stator winding or insulation.
6. When replacing a winding, it is necessary to record the form, size, number of turns, and wire gauge of the original winding. When these data are lost, they should be obtained from the manufacturer. Arbitrary changes to the original design winding often worsen one or more of the performance of high-temperature motors for drying kilns, even making them unusable.
1. The design process of high-temperature motors is different from that of ordinary motors. They are made of high-temperature resistant insulating materials, which can ensure that the motors operate safely in high-temperature environments without aging or burning out. 2. The motor performance is designed according to the characteristics of the fan pump load, which can save energy and insulation structure. With reinforced insulation, it can operate continuously in a positive and negative rotation cycle under the water vapor atmosphere of high temperature and humidity wood precipitates for a long time, thereby ensuring reliable insulation and improving service life.Learn more