Precautions for installation and use of negative pressure fan:
Release time: 2022-12-07
1. The negative pressure fan is preferably installed in the middle of the building interior, close to the location where high temperature, muggy heat, and concentrated smoke and odor are generated; If possible, install it in the upper direction of the dominant wind in the cooling environment; It can be installed on indoor walls, windows, roofs, and indoor load-bearing columns. However, it is important to note that the installation environment should ensure smooth and fresh air, and in particular, it should not be installed at exhaust outlets with odor or odor gases. If there are not enough doors or windows, a special air supply system needs to be installed, and the air volume of the air supply system should be greater than 100-150% of the total suction volume of the negative pressure fan.
2. The installation of negative pressure fan should be stable, and the installation should ensure that the fan is installed steadily while standing, and the direction, position, and inclination angle should not be greater than 30 degrees.
3. The quality of the negative pressure fan is the key. Generally, first confirm the host machine and put it in place at one time to increase its service life and effectiveness, and reduce the failure rate.
4. The negative pressure fan mounting bracket should be made of angle iron with a national standard of 4 * 4 or above, and must be coated with antirust paint for antirust treatment. The bearing capacity of the mounting bracket should be able to support the entire weight of the negative pressure fan and the body weight of two maintenance personnel. Each corner of the negative pressure fan needs to be fixed firmly to avoid vibration and resonance noise during operation of the negative pressure fan.
5. After installing and fixing the negative pressure fan, it is necessary to properly seal the gap between the negative pressure fan and the surrounding area to prevent rainwater from leaking into the room on rainy days. Large gaps can be filled with sunlight panels, and small gaps can be sealed with glass glue.
6. The negative pressure fan must be powered on before it can operate. A professional electrician should be invited to distribute the power. The control switch should have functions such as missing item protection, leakage protection, and current overload protection. The wires and cables used should be able to withstand the load of the motor current. All wire joints should be wrapped and insulated with electrical tape, and all lines should be buried in the trunking and conduit in a standardized manner.
What is a high-temperature motor? What is the difference with ordinary motors?
1. The design process of high-temperature motors is different from that of ordinary motors. They are made of high-temperature resistant insulating materials, which can ensure that the motors operate safely in high-temperature environments without aging or burning out. 2. The motor performance is designed according to the characteristics of the fan pump load, which can save energy and insulation structure. With reinforced insulation, it can operate continuously in a positive and negative rotation cycle under the water vapor atmosphere of high temperature and humidity wood precipitates for a long time, thereby ensuring reliable insulation and improving service life.Learn more